Mobile Media Update

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

N90 & Progress

We got our first look at the beautiful Nokia N90 cell phone/camera/video camera/awesomenes!!! The phone takes amazing pictures and even records sweet video.

Not much progress this week that I can show on the computer but it looks like Athens SMS is well on its way. Video recording starts tomorrow and everything should be uploaded by Friday afternoon.

I tweaked QuickReach a bit, and it should be pretty easy to incorporate the newly shot videos seamlessly into the system.

I will give you an update when things become available.

Away I go!

1 Comments:

  • Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
    you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
    zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
    a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

    By Blogger Askinstoo, at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home